Aggregator

SHOCKING: Marine declares Trump Antichrist who ‘must be killed’ in campaign video

3 weeks 6 days ago


A little-known Florida congressional candidate has posted a bizarre campaign video that went from firing off basic political talking points into something far darker — that Donald Trump is the “Antichrist” and “must be killed.”

In the campaign video, retired Marine William Upham explained that he decided to run for office to fix the “broken political system, to restore bipartisanship, return power to the working class, and to end our system of Washington insiders, extremism, and excuses from our current members of Congress.”

“I’ve reached a turning point in my campaign. Why? I’ve come to the realization that our country is broken. We are led by a president who’s the enemy of God. And President Trump will never bring us together like God intended,” he said.


Upham went on to explain that the video was a “message to all of God’s children” in America.

“We must defend ourselves against all enemies. We are at war with evil. This is a war between God and the Antichrist. There is no doubt in my mind that the president of the United States, Donald J. Trump is the Antichrist,” he said, adding, “He is a false messiah, and he is your enemy, and he must be killed.”

Upham went on to explain that the reason he believes Trump is the Antichrist is because “President Trump posted an AI-generated image of him in the likeness of Jesus Christ” and that he “also criticized the pope.”

“If you've criticized the pope, I guess you're an Antichrist,” BlazeTV host Pat Gray comments, shocked.

“So there are tens of millions of Antichrists running around this planet because a lot of people have criticized the pope,” he adds.

The Marine was promptly visited by the Secret Service and arrested for his threat.

“He didn’t necessarily say he would kill, but he said he must be killed, which is bad enough,” Gray comments, adding, “You can’t do it.”

Want more from Pat Gray?

To enjoy more of Pat's biting analysis and signature wit as he restores common sense to a senseless world, subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution, and live the American dream.

BlazeTV Staff

Pentagon identifies 2 US soldiers killed in Jordan — others remain unidentified

3 weeks 6 days ago


The Pentagon has named two previously unidentified U.S. soldiers who were killed in an Iranian attack in Jordan late last week.

On Monday, the Department of War identified the fallen soldiers as 1st Lt. Tyler James Feehan, 25, of Ewa Beach, Hawaii, and Pvt. Isabella Gonzales, 19, of Carrollton, Texas, both of whom were killed during an enemy attack at Muwaffaq Salti Air Base in Jordan.

'She gave the ultimate sacrifice for her country and will always be remembered as a hero.'

Pvt. Isabella Gonzales, who was killed in action on Friday, enlisted with the U.S. Army in 2025.

Gonzales was assigned to 1st Battalion, 57th Air Defense Artillery Regiment, 10th Army Air and Missile Defense Command, Fort Bragg, North Carolina. She served as a 14P Air and Missile Defense crew member, according to the 10th Army Air and Missile Defense Command Public Affairs press release.

“We are profoundly saddened by the loss of Pvt. Isabella Gonzales,” said Brig. Gen. Glenn Henke, commanding general of the 10th Army Air and Missile Defense Command. “She gave the ultimate sacrifice for her country and will always be remembered as a hero. Our hearts go out to her family, friends, and teammates. Our immediate priority is ensuring they have the resources and support they need to process this grief together.”

RELATED: One line from Tucker Carlson sparks political firestorm for the GOP

1st Lt. Tyler James Feehan, who died on Saturday, was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 55th Air Defense Artillery Regiment, 32nd Army Air Missile Defense Command, Fort Bragg, North Carolina.

"1st Lt. Feehan’s unwavering dedication to our mission, our values, and the air defenders he led will leave an enduring legacy,” Brig. Gen. John Dawber, 32nd AAMDC commanding general, said. “We stand fully committed to supporting his family and loved ones through this incredibly difficult time, and we will never forget his ultimate sacrifice in defense of our nation.”

Feehan will receive "the Bronze Star, Purple Heart, and Combat Action Badge, and be posthumously promoted to captain," according to a U.S. Army press release.

"Godspeed, heroes. Their sacrifice only stiffens our resolve," Secretary of War Pete Hegseth said on Saturday, following an initial CENTCOM announcement of the casualties.

The CENTCOM post added that four American service members were medically evacuated to Jordanian hospitals and have since been discharged. Other personnel were evaluated for minor injuries and have since returned to duty.

CENTCOM also announced that "one service member is currently missing," in the same Saturday post.

The identity of the missing service member has not yet been confirmed, though a Central Command public release announced that U.S. military personnel found unidentified remains at the location on Sunday. The remains were being examined at the time of the release.

In the same release, CENTCOM announced a separate incident in northern Iraq that left one U.S. service member dead and another wounded during a "controlled detonation of unexploded ordnance from a downed Iranian one-way attack drone."

This brings the casualties over the weekend to at least three, with many more injuries being reported as well.

These announcements come at the end of more than a week of consecutive strikes against Iran as ceasefire negotiations continued to deteriorate. On Sunday, CENTCOM announced the conclusion of the ninth consecutive evening of strikes to "further diminish Iran's ability to attack commercial vessels and civilian mariners transiting the Strait of Hormuz."

Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!

Cooper Williamson

Brazil’s Dictator Judge Blocks Argentina President Javier Milei from Visiting Jair Bolsonaro

3 weeks 6 days ago

Argentine President Javier Milei will not be able to visit conservative former President Jair Bolsonaro later this week after Brazilian Supreme Federal Tribunal (STF) Justice Alexandre de Moraes imposed a 30-day visitation ban on Bolsonaro over the weekend.

The post Brazil’s Dictator Judge Blocks Argentina President Javier Milei from Visiting Jair Bolsonaro appeared first on Breitbart.

Christian K. Caruzo

Thug shoves elderly woman off NYC subway platform, onto tracks in reportedly random attack

3 weeks 6 days ago


An "emotionally disturbed person" shoved an elderly woman off a New York City subway platform and onto the tracks below Saturday morning, the New York Post reported, citing police sources.

WABC-TV reported that the attack was random.

'Now that I’m getting older, I am more concerned about safety on the subway, and I try to stay away from the edge.'

The 70-year-old unidentified victim was on the northbound side of the 57th Street and 7th Avenue station just before 11:30 a.m. when the suspect approached her from behind and shoved her down to the tracks, police told the Post.

Witnesses jumped down to the tracks and pulled the woman back upon the platform, the paper said.

The victim was taken to Cornell Hospital in stable condition; she was being treated for a head wound, police added to the Post.

The suspect's name wasn't immediately released, but police sources told the paper said he's a known "emotionally disturbed person." The suspect was arrested, the Post said, adding that charges were pending against him.

Two women who work at a midtown Manhattan hotel told the paper they pray for their own safety on their daily train ride to and from Astoria.

"I leave my life in the hands of God. Nothing else," Maria Giannoutsos, 61, told the Post, adding that "you never know what can happen in one second."

Iljana Gilezan, 60, added to the paper that the attack left her "scared."

"You also have a lot of homeless on the train," she noted to the Post. "But we have to go to work, so we have to take the train, and I'm always looking straight to God to protect me."

Gilezan also praised the "courage" of the good Samaritans who pulled the elderly victim from the tracks, the paper said.

RELATED: Creep allegedly pushes man onto subway train tracks, runs off. But witnesses rescue victim just before train arrives at Bronx stop.

CHARLY TRIBALLEAU/AFP/Getty Images

Paul Corley — a 67-year-old psychiatrist — told the Post he's concerned about senseless violence growing more frequent.

"Now that I'm getting older, I am more concerned about safety on the subway, and I try to stay away from the edge," he noted to the paper, adding that he was happy to see more metal barriers along the tracks.

"This is a scary story, but also an inspiring story," Corely also told the Post. "To get pushed and be saved by a fellow New Yorker is very inspiring."

Blaze News has reported extensively about similar attacks in New York City's subway system:

  • An elderly man died in May after the suspect in his killing — who was in police custody just hours earlier — shoved him down subway entrance steps in New York City.
  • A suspect who's been deported four times faced upgraded charges in March after an elderly man he's accused of shoving onto New York City subway tracks died.
  • A great-grandfather was shoved onto New York City subway tracks and suffered a fractured spine in September while the arrested suspect claimed the victim "called me a woman."
  • An award-winning artist was "instantly paralyzed" after being pushed into a moving train in a New York City subway attack in May 2023.
  • An attacker allegedly pushed a man onto subway train tracks and ran off in October 2022, but witnesses rescued the victim just before a train arrived at the Bronx stop.

Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!

Dave Urbanski